Well the last couple days have been a whirlwind, should I say the last week! After months of baseball/softball season for the four kiddos, I know who signs up all the children at once, that would of course be me! You would think a break would be in stow....nooooo.....I had to jump on the "free" did I mention, "free" tennis lessons! After all their mother never had any coordination at all when it came to anything to involve a ball! So I jumped at that and of course they all could play. I should mention that we have tennis everyday except Friday! And then there is drama camp, really not "drama" but a real drama camp at a price I can't ignore, for the two older girls.....So everyday is jammed, except Fridays, with a twoish hour window in between! Whew, I am tired just blogging about it! Sooo....it has been a little crazy here! Needless to say less than 4 weeks left of the madness! Then I will force myself to take a break.....but did I tell you we will be starting back to school in July, "Oh, MOM!" I love it though! I wouldn't have it any other way....
Now I am finally getting to the point where I am going to have to force myself out of my cozy bed in the morning and run at least if not earlier by 6....this Tennessee heat is just brutal!
I went to my first "official" training for the half....met with the CRC(running club) at Austin Peay for a 1.1 mile warm up and then 4-6 laps on the track, which was awesome! These were run hard and then jog......so after surviving my first week back into running without breaking or reinjurying anything, I have an emotional high about me! Although my ankle is a little stiff from yesterday's run I am off to tackle the roads again tomorrow, bright and early. There is something about belonging to a running club honestly....even if you can't keep up with the fast pack, or you lag behind or fall in the middle, it is exhiliarting! I ran next to one man and expressed how I felt like I was in highschool cross country again, he I am sure thought I was a complete dork! But that is okay....Running makes me feel free, free from all the distractions, the business of my life, the frustrations that I feel, the resposibilities that wait at home for me.....it is my time to just breathe and relax.....I really do love it!
In other news we finally, yes I mean finally have another car. A working, functioning vehicle! Praise God, I am amazed, but God does have a tendency to surprise me once in a while!
So for now these are just random thoughts that have tumbled out of my brain tonight.....
Tidbits from my life, filled with craziness, joy, laughter, and many emotions..........
Family is Everything
He will fight your battles...............
"When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." Harriet Beecher Stowe
About Me
- jillian4
- Orlando, FL, United States
- I am a wife of 14 years, mother to FIVE, yes five amazing children, God has turned the broken into beautiful, I love running, almost an addiction, I love food, primarily chocolate.....
1 comment:
Jill...I love you and it's soooooo good to see you back on the blogging track, as well as running track! :)
Post a Comment