Tidbits from my life, filled with craziness, joy, laughter, and many emotions..........
Family is Everything
He will fight your battles...............
"When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." Harriet Beecher Stowe
About Me
- jillian4
- Orlando, FL, United States
- I am a wife of 14 years, mother to FIVE, yes five amazing children, God has turned the broken into beautiful, I love running, almost an addiction, I love food, primarily chocolate.....
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Crawling.....
Well I don't know if it is the lack of running for last month or the fact that it was too hot at 8:30 this morning....I am starting to seriously reconsider what distance to train for in September. Right now I am training for the women's half in Nashville, I have not signed up yet, but believe that I can accomplish this! But I have started this week, with 14 weeks to train, because of my silly ankle sprain....But only running one mile every other day, uuuugggghhhh! But needless to say I have run a mile, then power walked the next mile....My schedule called for 2 miles, so my long run is Saturday, 3 miles.....so I guess we will see and base it off of how I do then! Afterall it couldn't get any worse right? 6:30 in the am might help! It is honestly like starting all over again after being forced to take a month off....Grace needed, much grace!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment