Family is Everything

Family is Everything

He will fight your battles...............

"When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." Harriet Beecher Stowe

About Me

My photo
Orlando, FL, United States
I am a wife of 14 years, mother to FIVE, yes five amazing children, God has turned the broken into beautiful, I love running, almost an addiction, I love food, primarily chocolate.....

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Today was one of the laziest days ever.....what a blessing for all of us! Video games, video games, video games.......Of course this gave me more computer time to check out more things! I have an amazing husband that is an unbelievable father. I love him so much and appreciate him deeply.....The kids and I made dinner for him....we decided to take on a new project and went to food network, Big Daddy's......used his father's day recipie.....steak, smashed potatoes, spicy green beans with almonds and homemade pudding, i have never done, with strawberry sauce....No catastrophes, each child took part in helping, AWESOME day!

No comments: