Family is Everything

Family is Everything

He will fight your battles...............

"When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." Harriet Beecher Stowe

About Me

My photo
Orlando, FL, United States
I am a wife of 14 years, mother to FIVE, yes five amazing children, God has turned the broken into beautiful, I love running, almost an addiction, I love food, primarily chocolate.....

Thursday, May 1, 2008

taffy

I am at loss for words today, imagine that!!!! I think I am finally getting back to being me. Over the past year I have felt like a piece of taffy, God has just been pulling me in all sorts of directions. Never did I think things would begin to straighten out. But it is in His timing that I am reminded. Not my own. We so often fail to see that God is in complete control of our lives and we so often want to take over and realize we are failing miserably. God will use people to open our eyes to see the downward spiral we are heading for. When we least expect it! This life is beyond ourselves............I think we just need to come to realization that nothing is too big for our God. Nothing gets by Him. Just bring it to Him and surrender all.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Man girl.....I know what it feels like to be "taffy" too! Whew.....