Family is Everything

Family is Everything

He will fight your battles...............

"When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." Harriet Beecher Stowe

About Me

My photo
Orlando, FL, United States
I am a wife of 14 years, mother to FIVE, yes five amazing children, God has turned the broken into beautiful, I love running, almost an addiction, I love food, primarily chocolate.....

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Worship

I am really excited to be able to take part in worship with the worship team of our church. For most of my life I have been in the background playing the piano. My dream my whole life has always been to sing. So now I have the opportunity to sing on the team. My first practice is this week. I am very much looking forward to it. I am hoping that God will give me direction and wisdom in this area. My main priority is to glorify God and what better way to do it then by singing!!
If I can reflect back to memories I will. I can recall a certain boy standing behind me in show choir, Crimson Connection, constantly bugging me. I am certain he was smitten by me, I think I ended up marrying the brilliant chum!:):)

No comments: