Family is Everything

Family is Everything

He will fight your battles...............

"When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." Harriet Beecher Stowe

About Me

My photo
Orlando, FL, United States
I am a wife of 14 years, mother to FIVE, yes five amazing children, God has turned the broken into beautiful, I love running, almost an addiction, I love food, primarily chocolate.....

Sunday, April 27, 2008

A breath of fresh air

Well we did it, I don't know why it took so long, I guess it was all part of God's plan, His hand was in it after all:):) We found a church, and we feel connected. After one visit many of you might ask? Yes, as crazy as that may sound, this is a smaller church so we didn't feel overwhelmed. They actually have small groups that meet once a week. The people are great, the worship is great. We don't feel so lost. After the service there was a barbecue, which we headed over too, even Tony although he had to go work today, still took the time to come over!!!:):) This gave us a chance to connect with some people and meet mainly the church! So we are very relieved. I was starting to worry, the prior church just was not where we supposed to be. I honestly believe God led us here. I don't know why it took so long to get us here, but His ways are not our ways, right? But honestly, the way that I have been feeling lately, disconnected, not really feeling right about my life, this helped so much today, so thank you God for a breath of fresh air. Thank you for leading us to Skyline..............................

No comments: