Family is Everything

Family is Everything

He will fight your battles...............

"When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." Harriet Beecher Stowe

About Me

My photo
Orlando, FL, United States
I am a wife of 14 years, mother to FIVE, yes five amazing children, God has turned the broken into beautiful, I love running, almost an addiction, I love food, primarily chocolate.....

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

roller coaster

Life is an honest to God roller coaster. I personally hate roller coasters and you will not catch me getting on one!!! I think I have become to dependent on others and myself. God will use this to get my attention. Sometimes it is in subtle ways, other times it is in huge and uncomfortable ways. I have a hard time being dependent on God. I think He wants to open my eyes to Him, but I am so stubborn and scared to take that leap of faith. I believe in God, yes, I believe in Jesus. I have been saved, but do I have that personal one on one relationship with the Lord that I so desire? It is lacking if I must be honest and it has affected every part of my life. So my dear friends pray for me and know
that this a daily struggle for me to lay my life down and for me to realize there is a higher power out there willing to take care of me and I should stop trying to do it all by myself.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

awww Jill, you're not alone!! We all are imperfect humans. Only Jesus has and ever will live the perfect life. Try not to be so hard on yourself. Start a new day, forgive yourself for yesterday. The verse that helps me is "The Lord will fight for you; you need only be still." Exodus 14:14