I have a friend that tells me often to speak out against the enemy and not to stand for things I do not agree with. Now I know that the enemy does not make us do things and we do this by our own free will. I do not blame the devil. But I do know that the enemy is always near and I do know that we fight him off on a constant basis! Anyways I just have to laugh, because this afternoon I was thrown for yet another big blow. I am amazingly at peace right now, I know it is God because I at times feel like I am literally going under and can not breath. So right now regarding my latest issue, I am at peace! That makes me feel so good. So after calling a friend for some counsel and meeting with her in town, bless her......I feel as if God spoke to me through her. Driving home, singing 'Glorious one, Glorious one, light of the world you outshine the sun" I just broke into prayer and then yelled out to the enemy that he has no part here and he will not control my life or my husbands and he (the enemy) needs to get out and get behind me! He will not destroy my family and he will not take over my husband. My husband, my family belong to God! I yelled this, now this is crazy to me, because I have never done anything like this and I felt like God was right there beside me cheering me on! Looking at me and laughing with me, because as if to say, "Finally Jill, you are letting it go, let it go and let me have it." It felt so good! Okay so you all might think I have completely gone off the deep end after this post. But you know what, God is our anchor, our support, our comfort, He will not leave us, He will not let anything come at us that we can not handle. And the enemy well he literally can just go to hell!! Yes he has no business in our lives. So do not be discouraged, take heart and know that God is on your side and He loves you!!!
So this is what peace feels like. Girls I know that I am rambling, but I am so thankful that God has given me this peace right now at a time when I should be crumbling. He knows just what I need..................................................................................
Tidbits from my life, filled with craziness, joy, laughter, and many emotions..........
Family is Everything
He will fight your battles...............
"When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." Harriet Beecher Stowe
About Me
- jillian4
- Orlando, FL, United States
- I am a wife of 14 years, mother to FIVE, yes five amazing children, God has turned the broken into beautiful, I love running, almost an addiction, I love food, primarily chocolate.....
2 comments:
Atta girl! :) You put him in his place!
I used to have nightmares as a child, and my mom told me that rather than wake her up, I needed to pray and command Satan to leave. So I did...until I got to college. I didn't want to scare my roomates by yelling at the devil in the middle of the night. LOL
I'll tell you though, he's on the prowl. We are being attacked on so many fronts. It's wearying. Yesterday as I could literally felt him pressing in, I remembered the verse, "when the enemy presses in hard to not fear, the battle belongs to the Lord." So I started singing too! He hates it when we worship. Let's worship all the more.
"We are hard-pressed from every side but not crushed, perplexed by not despairing, persecuted but not abandoned, struck down but not destroyed..." (I! Cor. 4:8-9)
Grace and Peace,
Angel
I meant do not fear, not to not fear...
Post a Comment