Tidbits from my life, filled with craziness, joy, laughter, and many emotions..........
Family is Everything
He will fight your battles...............
"When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." Harriet Beecher Stowe
About Me
- jillian4
- Orlando, FL, United States
- I am a wife of 14 years, mother to FIVE, yes five amazing children, God has turned the broken into beautiful, I love running, almost an addiction, I love food, primarily chocolate.....
Friday, September 12, 2008
can i really do this
Some days I just don't know if I can do this.........Ever feel like that? I know the way to go, the things to do, that I need to pray and I need to depend on God, I know this, but today I just feel so overwhelming sad about the circumstances and I guess you could say a little fearful. I am not any better than anyone else, and yes God can change my circumstances, but He may not change them the way I want them to be changed. So today I have a heavy heart. I think it is just difficult being in a new place, a new season and having to let go of someone for a while, that someone being your best friend, the one you shared everything with. So now when your heart crys out, I must cry out to Jesus. I do, but I so long for restoration.................and for physical arms around me to comfort me. But for now I must rely on those heavenly arms, and remember that my Jesus is who I need. I feel like the little engine that could, ha, ha, I think I can, I think I can.....Crazy I just got that picture in my head........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I've been wanting to give you another scripture. I memorized this when I was going through my panic attacks. It gave me great strenth and peace of mind.
Psalm 28:7
The Lord is my strength and my shield;
my heart trusts in him, and I am helped.
My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.
I'm sorry, friend! I wish I could give you a hug myself! But I know that God's comfort is so much better, and God's strength is the strength you need to endure, and God's grace is greater than all of this and able to sustain you! We do tend to run to those around us when God wants us to run to Him. I can think of times when I've been lonely and sad myself and pick up the phone to dial number after number and all I get is dial tones or answering machines. And then I think that maybe God wants me to run to Him instead of everybody else...
I keep praying for you! I love you, girl!
Hello!
I remembered when I came by here that I've been here before. Good to be back and read that you are relying on God. Though I don't know details, it sounds like you are going through a tough time right now and yet you have brought encouragement to my heart. My husband & I are at a very hard spot right now but you have encouraged me to just believe God can do this. May not be my way, but He'll be faithful.
Thank you!!
I'm thrilled at the opportunity to get to know you better through the YES to GOD Tuesday Bible study on my blog. What a blessing to have you!
Can't wait to see where God takes us in this walk with Him.
Talk to you soon and thanks again!
Blessings,
Lelia
Hi! I've dropped in to visit another Yes to God Bible studier and happened upon this post. Life is very hard to understand at times, but what a blessing that we have our Heavenly Father to care for us, even if at times it feels like the opposite! Rely on Him, tell Him your concerns, and He will reward your heart with calmness and the peace you long for. I, too, wish I could have the humanly arms of my sweetie around me, but I have to be patient and wait (long story!) but I know that I have God to hold me near and dear. Love In Him, Paula :-)
Post a Comment