Well guys I have too admit, I am worn out. Physically that is, emotionally a little. I started a job today. Kind of because I want to but then kind of because I have to. I am going to be cleaning houses. This is my second day, and I was actually "out in the field" Crazy as it may sound it literally wears you out and takes a toll on your body. I know that I will get used to it, they say I will. But combined with how things have been going lately, this tiredness is a big emotion. Like I told my daughter, I just want to go lay down and cry, that kind of tired. I think it is just my emotions though really. But the good thing is, I think I will like this job, I know I am nuts, but it keeps me busy, and I don't have time to think. Because I am contstantly moving!
Anyways God is really working on my heart right now in the issue of waiting on Him. Knowing that I can't fix everything, and I just need to step back and let God handle this. I know that He will. I know that I can be strong, but I also know that I am weak, but He is strong. I just need to keep reminding myself that He is my strong tower and I will not crumble. He is my strong tower and I will not crumble. Anyone else need to hear that? He is your strong tower, you will not crumble. Don't believe me, ask me, I have experienced this. He just keeps picking you up. Remember that. When you are weak, He is strong. When you feel like you can't go on, He is pulling you through. When you are lonely, He will use others to reach out to you, or He will show Himself to you. This might be His way of saying talk with Me, look to Me. He is there, He is there. I need to here this as much as you all do. He is there. He will never leave us or forsake us, He is a God of miracles. Don't forget that, you are not living in "fairy tale" land, but you are believing God for a miracle. I am, i don't care how long it takes, I know that my God is bigger than all of my problems, I know that He will deliver me and He will deliver the ones I love. He will, His promises are real, someone shared that with me once. His promises are real.
Tidbits from my life, filled with craziness, joy, laughter, and many emotions..........
Family is Everything
He will fight your battles...............
"When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." Harriet Beecher Stowe
About Me
- jillian4
- Orlando, FL, United States
- I am a wife of 14 years, mother to FIVE, yes five amazing children, God has turned the broken into beautiful, I love running, almost an addiction, I love food, primarily chocolate.....
4 comments:
Yes, I needed to hear it!
I miss you!
Keep your head look upward girlfriend!! At the end of the post, I caught myself singing the veggietales song, "God is bigger than the boogey man...." I love how you find strength and inspiration from the music. It shows your passion for music!
Great post of truth! Keep relying on Him and He'll provide the strength you need to get through your days!
I saw your comment on Lisa Whittle's blog regarding the on-line Bible study of her book, "Behind Those Eyes". We'll start discussing this book on Tuesday Sept. 23rd and "meet" at my place every Tuesday chapter by chapter. It is going to be awesome and I'm so excited about the opportunity to get to know you.
My blog is called Write From the Heart and the address is www.leliachealey.blogspot.com
I think too if you just click on my name it will take you there.
Have a blessed weekend and "see" you on the 23rd.
In Him,
Lelia
"For no matter how many promises God has made, they are "Yes" in Christ." 2 Corinthians 1:20
Thanks for this reminder today,
Joy
Post a Comment