Okay, so as many of you know me, know that my kiddos start their first day of school tomorrow! Hard to believe that the summer went by so fast!!! Last night was open house and it was so great. It lasted for an hour and took us literally the whole hour to get through to four classrooms!!! My am I glad that they are all at the same school this year! I am very pleased with all of their teachers, my youngest got Mrs. Duke, this was Bo's teacher last year, so that makes the transition easier for me, I love her!!!!!! So I really don't know what I am feeling quite yet with my emotions. I think tomorrow will be the day to find out:):) Whether I leave the school crying or just smiling, knowing that I have had them for 10 years, now they are about to embark on a new journey..........They are in God's hands and I know that by His grace they will be just fine. They are so very excited!!!!!
On a different note, my oldest was able to try out for softball this year. They opened it up to the 5th grade girls because they did not have enough 6,7,8th graders. So we thought why not? Good experience. She went into it knowing that she might not make it, she has had no experience but she was willing to get out there and try! So after two days of practice, they posted the roster tnite with the results. Someone would be cut, they had too many girls now. So in my mind I am half hoping she doesn't and then the other half of me is hoping she does. Because I am thinking how in the world is this girl going to do it all? Practice, games, homework, now entering 5th grade it will be a workload!!! Well God knows, God knows my daughter and her needs. God knows what she can handle and God knows what He is doing, imagine that:):) Needless to say, my baby did not make the team. She was disappointed but she is okay, she put that big grin on her face and pushed forward. So God is all knowing and I think this was a lesson for both of us as well!!!
So this wasn't as deep a post as usual, but I am sure I will have more coming in the future!!!!!
Tidbits from my life, filled with craziness, joy, laughter, and many emotions..........
Family is Everything
He will fight your battles...............
"When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." Harriet Beecher Stowe
About Me
- jillian4
- Orlando, FL, United States
- I am a wife of 14 years, mother to FIVE, yes five amazing children, God has turned the broken into beautiful, I love running, almost an addiction, I love food, primarily chocolate.....
1 comment:
I miss you! Good luck on your journey and remember that although chocolate may seem like the answer to everything, it's not, unless it's in a blizzard form and includes Jeanna and Me!
Post a Comment