So today is a new day.....things can change at the blink of eye and it can happen so unexpectedly......
I have decided to take each day one at a time, otherwise I might end up in the "crazy house" After a year and a half of no solid job for my husband, he has been offered a job, and started this morning actually.....the problem, not necessarily a big one, depending on the way you look at it, it is in St. Louis. Our old stomping grounds. Now St. Louis is not a bad place, mind you, but after moving over 13 times in the last 15 years and now trying to settle in in our old hometown of Plymouth for the last 4 months, it is a hmmmm.......Granted we weren't sure if we would settle here or not, but we were sure hoping that God would land that job in Tony's lap, right here in good ol' Plymouth. We are loving being back here, close to family and all. The kids are looking forward to starting public school in the fall. I have all my ducks in a row. And then boom, God drags me out of my comfort zone, boy am I in for another ride of my life, I am sure.
Now the fact that we prayed, really prayed that God would open the door or slam it shut hard, and the fact that He did, Tony got an offer letter last week and started Monday. So we are taking it one day at a time. He went on out there, staying with some extended family, another blessing in disguise, and will be home every other weekend. So the kids and I will be fine, Tony will be fine. But we will have some big decisions to make come July.
So this week begins the "craziness" of being able to multitask, doing it with grace and elegance and being "that super mom" that everyone knows and loves. But I am not that super mom, I will relax, I will continiously breathe in His Peace, and I will ask for help.......
Tidbits from my life, filled with craziness, joy, laughter, and many emotions..........
Family is Everything
He will fight your battles...............
"When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." Harriet Beecher Stowe
About Me
- jillian4
- Orlando, FL, United States
- I am a wife of 14 years, mother to FIVE, yes five amazing children, God has turned the broken into beautiful, I love running, almost an addiction, I love food, primarily chocolate.....
2 comments:
OH Jill...that is where friends, family and prayer gets you through...in tears as i read your blog and think of you possibly leaving again, but knowing without a doubt that God's plan will reign. praying for you and here to help any way i can. hugs
Here's the devo that I read last night....
"The Peace that I give you transcends your intellect. When most of your mental energy goes into efforts to figure things out, you are unable to receive this glorious gift. I look into your mind and see thoughts spinning round and round: going nowhere, accomplishing nothing. All the while, My Peace hovers over you, searching for a place to land.
Be still in My Presence, inviting Me to control your thoughts. Let My Light soak into your mind and heart, until you are aglow with My very Being. This is most effective way to receive My Peace."
Love you Jill!! You're a strong person with a stronger faith! You're gonna make it! =D
Post a Comment