~~so after a long awaited pause, I think I might head back to the "blogging" world.....as I sit here and type I can't help but think about Doogie Howser sitting down to type his "blog" at the end of his show......
~Thanksgiving is fast approaching and I reminded constantly of the blessings that I have around me....although I could very easily be tempted to complain, especially with the year we have had with no solid answers. Tony has been officially "unemployed" now for almost a full year....of course God has provided a string of opportunities to help us get by each day/month, but no full time job, which he desires. This last month he has been working for a friend from church who has a fundraiser, so he is delivering goods to the schools. It runs him ragged, but he has accumulated many hours and made good money, hence this will help his to get to Indiana for Christmas as well as have Christmas this year. Moving here was the right thing to do, the God thing to do, but God sure is confusing me:) I know that our God is not a God of confusion, but oh vey!!! Our church that we belong to has been undergoing many changes all within a matter of months, with a big change last week, which leaves us wondering, are we supposed to stay here in Orlando? There is an opportunity for us to "possibly" take part in a church plant with a dear pastor, whom we heard is relocating very close to here. Wondering if this was God"s intention of keeping us here in Orlando, only to lead us to this next "place" Only time will tell and much prayer. The mere fact that my husband is on board with fully seeking God in this speaks volumes, considering where we were a couple years ago.....so we are prayerfully waiting on God and I pray fervently that He will continue to lead us in the direction He desires, not man.......
~In other news, I have a beautiful new baby, 10 weeks old yesterday, my how time flies. I am amazed each day and I have to blink twice to remember that he is mine....I love him so very much and I am constantly flooded with emotions about just how much I love and adore my children. I am blessed beyond what I could ever imagine with this crew. They love the Lord, they love us, they are "true" servants at heart and there desire is to serve, not out of necessity but love and compassion.....
~~So ladies, I pray that I will continue on this blogging path and be able to share bits and pieces as I go and also have the opportunity to speak into your hearts as I share........
Tidbits from my life, filled with craziness, joy, laughter, and many emotions..........
Family is Everything
He will fight your battles...............
"When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." Harriet Beecher Stowe
About Me
- jillian4
- Orlando, FL, United States
- I am a wife of 14 years, mother to FIVE, yes five amazing children, God has turned the broken into beautiful, I love running, almost an addiction, I love food, primarily chocolate.....
4 comments:
Hooray! Welcome back to the blogging world! Love you! You are blessed and God is working...will pray that you have peace while He works!
It's so good to read your beautiful, God honoring words again! :) I love you and miss you much!!
I love you right back chica!!! thank you for the encouragement.....I am trying to get back on track with everything in my life:):)
Yay for blogging!!!!
Post a Comment