http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=osRJiSjgBOE
~~This video is inspiring to me......I have been seriously struggling with getting back into running, which was my therapy before pregnancy......now I am running one mile comfortably, desiring to go further, but have yet to gain more endurance and strength.......I have been contemplating running for a cause, specifically cancer, considering I have many family members and friends that have fought this battle, with just recently my sister's fiancee's father losing his life to this ugly disease.....this is a motivator for me and I pray that I can fulfill it to the fullest.....
Tidbits from my life, filled with craziness, joy, laughter, and many emotions..........
Family is Everything
He will fight your battles...............
"When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." Harriet Beecher Stowe
About Me
- jillian4
- Orlando, FL, United States
- I am a wife of 14 years, mother to FIVE, yes five amazing children, God has turned the broken into beautiful, I love running, almost an addiction, I love food, primarily chocolate.....
1 comment:
Girl, you're doing great!! Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment