Family is Everything

Family is Everything

He will fight your battles...............

"When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." Harriet Beecher Stowe

About Me

My photo
Orlando, FL, United States
I am a wife of 14 years, mother to FIVE, yes five amazing children, God has turned the broken into beautiful, I love running, almost an addiction, I love food, primarily chocolate.....

Friday, November 21, 2008

God is amazing

God hears our prayers and He answers us in His time....I don't know why I find this amazing, like it hasn't happened before....I guess when it is fresh we are just in such awe at how a perfect Saviour could love us, me, this beautiful mess......But to Him I am more than just a beautiful mess. I am so thankful that He sees me and searches me and tests my anxious ways....He knows me, He knows what I need, He knows that I need those little nudges along the way.....But by far, I have learned that is so freeing to trust Him....so completely freeing........
"My chains are gone, I've been set free.....Amazing grace how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me, I once was lost, but know I'm found, was blind, but now I see...."
Don't wait to have that blindfold removed, let Him in now, His picture is so clear, crystal clear, He sees the beauty, not the ugly....He will turn your broken into beautiful........He is completely amazing!!!

1 comment:

EEEEMommy said...

You are so much more than a beautiful mess! This post warms my heart and fills me with such joy! I love you, friend! I can't wait to see you!!!!! :)