Saw this on a friend's blog-thanks Angel, looks like fun, why not? I figured out how to copy and paste, a major accomplishment for me...........
1. Where is your cell phone? On the counter
2. Your significant other? Coming home soon
3. Your hair? Always changing, strawberry blonde this time:)
4. Your mother? Supportive
5. Your father? Patient beyond belief
6. Your favorite thing? Being loved
7. Your dream last night? Horrible
8. Your favorite drink? Milk with sugar free vanilla syrup-thanks Shanda
9. Your dream/goal? to be free
10. The room you’re in? Rearranged again:)
11. Your church? draws me in
12. Your fear? Letting go
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? A changed and free woman of God
14. Where were you last night? Outside trimming bushes:(
15. What you’re not? worryfree
16. Muffins? chocolate chip
17. One of your wish list items? A closet full of size 10's
18. Where you grew up? P-town
19. The last thing you did? let the dogs out
20. What are you wearing? t shirt and shorts
21. Your TV? never satisfys
22. Your pets? whining for reasons I don't know
23. Your computer? Working
24. Your life? an uphill climb
25. Your mood? melancholy
26. Missing someone? myself
27. Your car? doable
28. Something you’re not wearing? my jewelery
29. Favorite store? Old Navy
30. Your summer? A challenge
31. Like(love) someone? Most definitely
32. Your favorite color? Heather gray
33. Last time you laughed? today
34. Last time you cried? last night
35. Who will repost this? Anyone that wants to make me smile:)
Go ahead have fun, try something new............I did.............
Tidbits from my life, filled with craziness, joy, laughter, and many emotions..........
Family is Everything
He will fight your battles...............
"When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." Harriet Beecher Stowe
About Me
- jillian4
- Orlando, FL, United States
- I am a wife of 14 years, mother to FIVE, yes five amazing children, God has turned the broken into beautiful, I love running, almost an addiction, I love food, primarily chocolate.....
1 comment:
Hi Jillian,
I know this is an old post and I'm just reading it now, but your answer to #9, Your dream/goal, is the same as mine. I can't imagine being completely and totally free, yet I know with God all things are possible. Plus, He died for my freedom and I don't want to nullify the work He's already accomplished for me.
God is a God who sets captives free. Praying that you'll live in that liberty as well.
Blessings,
Joy
Post a Comment