Family is Everything

Family is Everything

He will fight your battles...............

"When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." Harriet Beecher Stowe

About Me

My photo
Orlando, FL, United States
I am a wife of 14 years, mother to FIVE, yes five amazing children, God has turned the broken into beautiful, I love running, almost an addiction, I love food, primarily chocolate.....

Friday, July 18, 2008

Where Your Heart Belongs

You lost yourself in finding out
the wonders of the world will let you down
You gave yourself to those who never cared about your soul
They only cared for their own
It seems everyone has left you

You're not alone, I hear you call
And I've been waiting here for you through it all
You're not alone, come to the cross
And let me show you where your heart belongs
You're not alone

You've been down the darkest roads
and you know just how it feels to lose your hope
But don't give up on everything
when everyone has given up on you
And it feels like everyone has left you

You're not alone, I hear you call
And I've been waiting here for you through it all
You're not alone, come to the cross
And let me show you where your heart belongs
You're not alone

I will never leave you
Come back to my open arms
To the only love you need

Mainstay--Where Your Heart Belongs

1 comment:

MelissaTaylor.org said...

Dear Jill,

You posted on my blog after reading my devotions from Proverbs 31. Thank you so much for sharing your story with me.

I read through your blog posts, you are a gifted writer. We struggle with very similar issues, and we are in love with the same man....JESUS!

Your family is absolutely beautiful. I have said a prayer for you and your husband and your 4 children. I pray you will keep your hope and allow God to carry and lift you above life's circumstances.

Blessings,
Melissa Taylor


***I love the words to this song.