It's kinda crazy when the past ten years of your life you have been a stay at home mom. Loving every minute of it. Taken from different season to different season. Whether that be changing diapers, running ragged, keeping up with four under the age of five:):), homeschooling, public schooling for a season, back to homeschooling(feeling like this is your calling-only God has other ideas), back to public schooling, dealing with constant movement of boys:):), dealing with the beginnings of preteens(need I say more), getting to know your kids on a whole different level, getting to know your marriage on a whole different level. Being appreciatitive of going through some major roller coasters in your life, only to come out charging and knowing that God is ultimately in control and no longer fighting it, but finally realizing it. Oh I get it now, God!!!
This season of my life is like the beginning of a new journey. With my youngest entering Kindergarten in 20 days:) my oldest beginning 5th grade with a heart so big it could bust........This is a new season, am I ready for it? Am I ready to face the challlenges that each day holds? As tempting as it is to say,"God I have it under control", I must not. Because I don't. I have so many things going through my head right now. I am wanting to go back to work. At first I wasn't sure doing what, thinking I only had a couple options, but now many are being presented to me, very hard to decipher what to do. But I know that I have to trust God completely and He will show me the direction. So for now in this season I will begin a new journey. After coming through a major valley, I have come to realize that I must depend on God with all of my being. I must. So for those of you thinking "I can do it on my own" don't be fooled. It is not worth it. It is not worth going through your entire life falling backwards, yes the Lord will still pull you through. He will. But wouldn't you rather fall forward into His loving arms, with Him there to catch you, all the while He is guiding you. Hard, yes extremely, but God demands our obedience, He loves us, He wants us to love Him and put our complete trust in Him. I can do that with a little help from my friend who I call Jesus, can you?
Tidbits from my life, filled with craziness, joy, laughter, and many emotions..........
Family is Everything
He will fight your battles...............
"When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." Harriet Beecher Stowe
About Me
- jillian4
- Orlando, FL, United States
- I am a wife of 14 years, mother to FIVE, yes five amazing children, God has turned the broken into beautiful, I love running, almost an addiction, I love food, primarily chocolate.....
2 comments:
Falling forward, I like that!
It sounds like you're exactly where you're supposed to be. :)
well said!!
I like to think of life as a painting. Only, we have to look at the painting with our noses touching it. Every once in a while we get to move our noses a bit, to see a new part of the picture. This is when we say, oh, that's how these colors or shapes go together. But God gets to stand 10 feet back and see how the whole picture goes together!!
sounds like you're putting your trust in the right place!
Love you girl!!
Post a Comment