In this world you will have trouble, but He has overcome the world. One thing that is standing out to me today and I wanted to share it with you all.
Let us fix our eyes on Jesus-Hebrew 12:2
Turn your eyes upon Jesus
Look full in His wonderful face
And the things of this earth will grow strangly dim
In the light of His glory and grace...................
Tidbits from my life, filled with craziness, joy, laughter, and many emotions..........
Family is Everything
He will fight your battles...............
"When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." Harriet Beecher Stowe
About Me
- jillian4
- Orlando, FL, United States
- I am a wife of 14 years, mother to FIVE, yes five amazing children, God has turned the broken into beautiful, I love running, almost an addiction, I love food, primarily chocolate.....
2 comments:
awww, I love those verses...and I was singing with you on the last part of the post!
Amen and amen!
When I was driving to go talk to my sister this weekend, these were the verses I was thinking about, and this was the song that I was singing.
I'm praying for you, friend!
Grace and Peace,
Angel
Post a Comment