Right now this is me, best described by Matthew West:
This might hurt, it's not safe, but I know that I've gotta make a change
I don't care, if I break, at least I'll be feeling something
Cause just okay, is not enough, help me fight through this nothingness of life
I don't wanna go through the motions
I don't wanna go one more day
without your all consuming passion inside of me
I don't wanna spend my whole life asking
what if I had given everything?
Instead of going through the motions
No regrets, not this time, I'm gonna let my heart defeat my mind
Let your love make me whole, I think I'm finally feeling something
Take me all the way
Take me all the way......................
Tidbits from my life, filled with craziness, joy, laughter, and many emotions..........
Family is Everything
He will fight your battles...............
"When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." Harriet Beecher Stowe
About Me
- jillian4
- Orlando, FL, United States
- I am a wife of 14 years, mother to FIVE, yes five amazing children, God has turned the broken into beautiful, I love running, almost an addiction, I love food, primarily chocolate.....
1 comment:
it makes my heart ache for you to read the pain your feeling. My prayers are with you Jill!
This is another verse that has brought me strength...
"The Lord will fight for you, you need only be still." Exodus 14:14
Post a Comment