Family is Everything

Family is Everything

He will fight your battles...............

"When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." Harriet Beecher Stowe

About Me

My photo
Orlando, FL, United States
I am a wife of 14 years, mother to FIVE, yes five amazing children, God has turned the broken into beautiful, I love running, almost an addiction, I love food, primarily chocolate.....

Monday, July 19, 2010

up and down....up and down....up and down....

I honestly think when God created "life" He honestly created it to represent a roller coaster......Many things in our lives can be classified as so called "roller coasters" Specifically for me, it is my yo-yo dieting slash weight....I get on an all time high and push through, then I crash to an all time low and say "forget it!" Now this is completely my fault and my lack of self-discipline, lack of will power, wanting to overeat, whatever you want to call it....or just plain ridiculous is what it should be labeled! I have recently found a "new" love for running and was going strong, but then sprained my ankle and had to take a month off....this literally hindered me completely.....I still found ways to exercise, but my eating has never been controlled, so that will catch up with me! If I could just get through the "diet" plan I would be skinny again! I exercise to an obsession! So in my head I have a goal to run a half marathon in Sept....not sure that will happen, I guess I can out talk myself! Just finding my groove again has been extremely difficult. But once I get there it is so rewarding, it is just a matter of getting there......

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I can do anything through Christ who strengthens me!

love you Jill!