Tidbits from my life, filled with craziness, joy, laughter, and many emotions..........
Family is Everything
He will fight your battles...............
"When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." Harriet Beecher Stowe
About Me
- jillian4
- Orlando, FL, United States
- I am a wife of 14 years, mother to FIVE, yes five amazing children, God has turned the broken into beautiful, I love running, almost an addiction, I love food, primarily chocolate.....
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Strong Tower - Promise Keepers (Jason King)
I absolutely love this song.....it speaks volumes to me......it always has and has such a place in my heart especially now......Tony is losing his job due to budget cuts, so life is a bit of a whirlwind right now......He is fairly new to this company, as we have only been here for about 6 months, so hearing the word we may have to move/relocate, depending where he can find a job is a bit overwhelming.....The good thing is the company he works for right now is working hard to find him a place and a job, it is just going to be a matter of if we want to move.....Moving isn't a foreign word for us, we have moved so much over the last 13 years, the longest we have ever been anywhere was 5 years and that was 8 years ago....so this should be cake for us! I just hate having to start over, especially when we have started to settle in here and grown accustomed to this area, but maybe God has other plans and I have to respect that.......So as I type we are getting ready to take a tiny trip, due to an awesome friend willing to take on our four kids! Tony has an interview on Friday in Orlando FL, so we, he and I, are leaving on Thursday morning and driving out there.....I get to go with him, so I am just a tad excited, this should alleviate a bit of the stress and strain on our brains, right?! Anyways.....this song is pertinent to our lives right now and I wanted to share it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I didn't know you'd been blogging again. I was so confused by your Facebook status updates, and then someone commented about your blog...Anyway, now that I know, I will be praying and checking your blog again! I'll be totally selfish and say that I don't want you to move all the way to Florida! :( Not my will, but Thine though, right? I know God has amazing plans for you!!
I love you, chica!! Keep running into that Strong Tower! He's strong enough to get you through!
Post a Comment